High automatic stacking of distribution transformer cores – Ground for smart manufacturing
The newly developed GEORG autostack 400 is an offline system for the automatic stacking of distribution transformer cores, developed within the cooperation between GEORG and GÜDEL.
This highly automated system is equipped with an interface to GEORG core cutting lines and an integrated data management for core production. The direct data transfer from the cutting line to the robot unit makes time-consuming manual processes redundant.
By this data coupling, the new systems can be easily integrated into digitally networked environments and thus prepare the ground for industry 4.0 / IoT.
GEORG and GÜDEL are looking forward to continue their cooperation in the field of automatic core stacking by developing autostack systems for medium and large power transformers.
- Lamination width: 70 to 440 mm+
- Lamination length (center line): up to 1750 mm
- Stack height: max. 440 mm
- Gantry type: fixed
- Lamination width: 70 to 640 mm
- Lamination length (center line): up to 3500 mm
- Stack height: max. 640 mm
- Gantry type: fixed / movable
- Lamination width: 100 to 1020 mm
- Lamination length (center line): up to 5000 mm
- Stack height: max. 1600 mm
- Gantry type: fixed / movable
- Core design: 2, 3, 4, and 5 leg cores (depending on type)
- Processing of complete and half logs
- Production of flat yokes
- All types of step lap
- Utilization of existing core stacking tables
- Interface to GEORG core cutting lines
- Data management for core production
- High accurate stacking
- 100% repeatable stacking quality
- Adjustable gaps
- Reduced mechanical stress
- Reduced transformer losses
- Labour cost savings
Grinding tests for customers in North America
In our facility located in Roanoke/Virginia our (potential) customers can carry out grinding tests on their own rolls using a state-of-the-art GEORG ultragrind SG 2. This demonstration machine in our Northamerican show room is equipped with the world’s most modern grinding machine control system i.e. the GEORG smartcontrol. At our Roanoke facility, we also manufacture and assemble our smallest roll grinding machines of the GEORG ultragrind SG 1 series. Meanwhile we have supplied more than 100 machines of this type worldwide. From the next bigger series now a GEORG ultragrind SG 2 is ready for demonstration and testing in Roanoke. Convince yourself about the easy operation and performance of the machine in interaction with the modern control system. In case of interest please contact Jochen Münker, email@example.com
A new Baby is born. Look forward to the GEORG precisioncut TBA 300 robotline. More info coming soon.
For almost 75 years we have perfected the idea of making work easier and more efficient.
Invests in own mechanical production
Heinrich GEORG Maschinenfabrik GmbH continues to regularly renew the machinery of its own mechanical production. After commissioning the first REIDEN machine in 2020, GEORG is now already investing in a second machine from the Swiss machine tool manufacturer.