The GEORG high-performance Roller leveler includes integrated, fully and semi-automatic changing systems, whose sets of leveling rollers have a six-high or four-high design, depending on requirements. The change cassettes are easy to install and remove and considerably extend the leveling range as a result of the different diameters of the leveling rollers.
The settings of the roller leveler can be called up at any time on the optimized visual display system at the control panel. Operating instructions and error messages inform the user about the system’s status in real time.
The compact main drive unit ensures that the roller leveler has a smaller space requirement. The hardened gear wheels are mounted on anti-friction bearings, while their flanks and bearing seats are ground. The required high torques for leveling high-tensile strips with the smallest possible diameter leveling rollers are transferred via ball joint shafts with reinforced fork heads and balls. The joints are lubricated internally for better cooling and lubrication of sliding surfaces.
0.3 - 15 mm
up to 3,200 mm
approx. 1,000 N/mm2
Roller leveler handling systems
The demands placed on surface finishes in the steel and aluminium strip processing are becoming more and more stringent. This means, e.g., for the manufacturers of outer skin panels for the automotive industry a significant increase in additional expenses for cleaning the leveling roller cassettes. We have broadened our range in order to provide producers support in this regard.
Gentle surface treatment calls for clean leveling rollers. Our automatic leveling roller cleaning unit ensures a long-lasting cleaning of the leveling rollers without the machine being stopped.
The GEORG cassette quick-change systems have been developed for a crane-independent changing of the leveling roller cassettes. The change systems offer the following advantages.
- Extension of leveling range: With two leveling roller cassettes, it is possible to process the strip thickness range of 1:10 (e.g. 0.4 - 4.0 mm) with one leveling machine.
- Variety of materials: On a cut-to-length system, different materials, such as stainless steel and aluminium strips or even hot- and cold-rolled strips, can be processed with 2 or 3 leveling roller cassettes.
- Saving time: The cassette change time is reduced by 10 to 25 min, depending of the degree of automation.
Our cassette inspection table simplifies the acceptance of the upper part of the cassette and enables a quick maintenance of leveling rollers.
Regrinding service for leveling and intermediate rollers
We do not just want satisfied customers. We want to inspire with our services. And that includes a needs-oriented service, which enables the maintenance of leveling rollers and cutting blades at the highest level and at a fair price in the shortest possible time.
Profit from our investments in qualified personnel, building and machine capacities and our decades of experience.
GEORG Grinding Center: Regrinding service of the highest quality (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Grinding of leveling and intermediate rollers having a total length of up to 3,000 mm
- Round grinding in highest quality on state-of-the-art round grinding machines
- Flat grinding of cutting blades having a length of up to 2,200 mm
- Flat grinding in highest quality through years of experience
“The optimum leveling machine is only attainable when one focuses on the entire system. At GEORG, we have decades of experience in doing that.”
Hermann-Josef Krämer, Head of Leveling Machines
GEORG protectionworld Life Cycle Quality Management offers our customers an all-round care-free package for the total life cycle of their machine or line. Consequently the operating costs of our lines will be reduced significantly and your profits will increase.
Any questions regarding our products or services?
Here are your personal contact persons!