The eccentric shear continuously cuts through-passing slit strips thus producing blanks of identical dimensions. Cutting tolerances are reduced to a minimum.
The most essential parameters
- Strip materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper and their alloys with (yield) strengths of up to 1,000 N/mm2
- For strip widths in excess of 2,800 mm
- Different version for strip thicknesses from 0.1 to 15 mm
- Continuous cutting of strips for band speeds from 30 m/min to 120 m/min
- Section lengths from 300 mm to over 14 m
- Available for 90° cuts or as swivel shears for trapezoid, triangular, arc or profile cuts
- Shears have their own PLC with interfaces to various bus systems (interface to other line components)
- Vector-controlled drives to ensure minimum cutting tolerances
- Powered by AC servomotor with an especially low motor moment of inertia for highly dynamic cutting processes at high band speeds
- Fully-automatic setting to the material parameters including cutting gap adjustment for a minimal burr
- Hydraulic knife clamping for speedy knife replacement
Any questions regarding our products or services?
Here are your personal contact persons!