You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Service
We are looking for an industrial mechanic (m/f/d) to strengthen our mechanical assembly department for immediate start.
You ensure the assembly and commissioning of our assemblies and units on schedule and in accordance with quality standards.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparation of individual parts according to specifications
- Independent preparation and execution of subassembly and unit assembly
- Accompanying commissioning, customer acceptance and customer training at our site in Kreuztal
- Disassembly, preservation and packaging as well as loading of the aggregates for transport
- Occasional support of the product area service in internal and external service cases
You are an industrial mechanic with high quality standards who is familiar with upscale (special) mechanical engineering.
- Completed training in a metal profession, e.g. as an industrial mechanic or mechatronics technician
- Good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and application technology
- High level of quality and cost awareness
- High level of commitment, flexibility and mobility
- Team player with independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
We offer you a creative environment in a dynamic company. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Tech World Specialist
Are you looking for a new perspective as a technical specialist in upscale mechanical and plant engineering? Do you like to travel the world for work, but would like to keep the center of your life at home?
Here you can find out more about joining GEORG as a Digital Talent.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.
Heinrich Georg GmbH
Langenauer Straße 12