You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Application engineer (m/w/d) Grinding technology
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Roll Grinding
We are looking for an experienced application engineer for our Roll Grinding product area.
With your expertise in roll grinding, you will successfully get our machines up and running. Your tasks will include:
- Independent development and coordination of project solutions, including carrying out tests with regard to machine functions and guaranteed machine properties
- Setting up and running in our various grinding machine series at our plant in Kreuztal and on our construction sites worldwide
- Application and further development of our GEORG smartcontrol grinding software
- Independent supervision of preliminary acceptance tests at our plant in Kreuztal and acceptance tests at the customer's site
- Carrying out service calls at the customer's premises, by telephone or via online services (GEORG connectedservices)
You come from the world of rollers and are familiar with grinding technology. You are also characterized by:
- Successfully completed technical training, e.g. as a cutting machine operator
- Further training as a technician specializing in mechanical engineering desirable
- Good technical understanding of machine functions
- Good knowledge of the Siemens Sinumerik control system desirable
- Solution-oriented approach as well as high flexibility and commitment
With us, you gain an employer with 75 years of market experience who actively looks after its employees. A pleasant working atmosphere is a matter of course for us. Short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and the involvement of employees in projects are a matter of course for us. A well-founded and professional induction will help you get started. This also includes personal onboarding, during which you will get to know our company and some of your new colleagues. Attractive earning opportunities and insurance and pension benefits contribute to a high level of motivation, as does the long-term employment we want. In addition to the financial benefits, you will benefit from a family-friendly working environment, which includes time off, sports, nutrition and advice for family members as well as childcare facilities directly on the company premises.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.