You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Transformer Lines
To empower our automation department of our product division transformer lines we are looking for a young talent as SPS-Programmer (m/f/d) for immediate start.
You will support our automation team in programming our machine/plant software.
- Extension and adaptation of the S7 control system taking into account the mechanics, electrical drive technology and pneumatic / hydraulic fluid technology used
- Adaptation of the PLC safety program taking into account the risk assessment
- Integration and testing of new software modules for existing and new mechanical applications
- Commissioning of the PLC and the drive system in the assembly plant or on site at our worldwide customers' premises
You are passionate about programming and know your way around automated plant technology.
- Completed engineering (technical) university studies in the field of electrical engineering (focus on automation technology) or degree as a state-certified technician in electrical engineering with several years of professional experience in automated plant engineering.
- Initial PLC programming experience and knowledge of SIEMENS PLC systems as well as SIEMENS drive systems desirable
- Good knowledge of English
- High degree of communication skills, flexibility and mobility
We offer you a creative environment based on experience for decades. This opens wide activity fields, an attractive salary and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right candidate for the job. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Software- & IT-Talents
Are you looking for exciting tasks, good development opportunities and a great team at one of the most attractive employers in Germany?
Here you can find out more about joining GEORG as a Digital Talent.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.