You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Mechanical Design Engineer (m/w/d)
Location: Germany/Kreuztal | Sector: Finishing Lines
To empower our design department of our division finishing lines we are looking for a mechanical design engineer (m/w/d) for immediate start.
You will create the engineering base for the high efficiency of our finishing lines along the GEORG value adding chain and will ensure a high customer satisfaction.
- Developing engineered solutions for products within given concepts
- Further development/optimization of finishing lines
- Self-responsible calculations and examinations (e.g. dimensioning of components and units to be designed)
- Cooperation with sales and service departments
- Composition of technical documentation/adaption of existing documentation
- Close cooperation and coordination with control and automation, commercial project manangement and technical documentation divisions.
You are well familiar with complex technical challenges and used to convert your own creative ideas into marketable solutions.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) preferably with focus on design engineering
- Job experience in design and completion of design documentation for superior (special purpose) machine building, ideal in finishing lines
- Experience in standardization in machine building
- High knowledge in 2D and 3D design methods
- High knowledge in Autodesk products like Inventor and AutoCad
- Highly developed economic thinking and acting
We offer you creative working surroundings based on our experience for decades. This will open you a wide creative working space, attractive salary possibilities and a pleasant working atmosphere. Send us your job application and convince us that you are the right woman/man for the job. We look forward to meeting you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.