You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Employee Tooling (m/w/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Mechanical Manufacturing
To strengthen the team of our Mechanical Production we are looking for an employee for tool provision (m/f/d).
You ensure the optimum availability of our machinery and thus support the smooth production process.
- Provision and presetting of cutting tools on the basis of specifications or according to technical data
- Recording and administration of tools in our tool management system
- Maintenance and repair of tools
- Execution and monitoring of measuring equipment tests
- Stock management of operating materials
You are an absolute team player who sets the highest standards for your work with a high level of initiative and responsibility.
- successfully completed vocational training as a machining mechanic
- (initial) professional experience in the field of CNC/NC machining
- Good CAD knowledge and experience with tool management systems, e.g. Walter TDM desirable
- willingness to work in 2 shifts
- independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
We offer you a creative environment based on decades of experience. This opens up a high degree of creative freedom, attractive earning opportunities and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.