You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Application Developer abas-ERP (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Technology & Production
To empower our IT-department we are looking for an application developer (m/f/d) for our ERP system abas for immediate start.
You will care for the protection and onward development of our IT-based company processes along the given company targets and priorities and will optimize our ERP in regards to the requirements of our company and our internal customers.
- Projecting of new abas functionalities and abas adaption programming
- Adaption programming in Windows
- Administration of our company software abas-ERP
- Planning and realization of interfaces
- Cooperation in strategic planning of all company processes
- Cooperation in planning and realization of all other IT related projects
You are familiar in the world of abas (industry or system provider/consultant), know what you are talking about and convince in persistence and clarity in structure of project target persecution.
- Completed studies in IT or completed IT apprenticeship (e.g. specialist in IT application or comparable education)
- Very good or excellent programming knowledge in abas-ERP
- Practical experience in realization and administration of abas projects, ideal in plant and special machinery engineering industry
- Good programming knowledge in common programming languages
- Good analytic and organizational abilities
We offer you a creative environment based on experience for decades. This opens wide activity fields, an attractive salary and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right candidate for the job. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.