Coil packaging lines
A high throughput and gentle handling of the slit coils are provided through our packaging lines. For all requirements profile we have the right solution.
- Heavy mill design
- Modular design for perfect integration
- Strapping at the turnstile
- Downending of 90° is possible
- Strapping through the coil eye
- Integrated sorting and stacking management
- Storage and feeding of pallets
- Weighing of single coils and packages
- Manual or automation strapping of coils
- Several roll configurations are possible (with or without coating)
Due to individual parameters the GEORG coil packaging lines are able to be integrated in already existing lines to modernize and optimize the productivity.
Stack packing lines
Our conveying and packing systems reduce time and save money while cutting GEORG cut-to-length lines set standards for performance, productivity and accuracy.
- Integrated weighing station
- Heavy mill design
- Palette conveying system and stacking transportation facility
- Conveying via chains and rolls
- Manual and automation of transversal and longitudinal strapping
- Integration of foil packing systems
- Optimal integration in existing production processes due to flexibility and productivity
- Angle stations as combined roller/chain conveyor
- Stack separation device for multiple blanking operation
- Stacking of stacked pallets
- No limits for the upstream system because of individual design
“Modern lines must be designed to offer sustainable solutions. This is why we develop technologies for the future.”
Antonio Garcia, GEORG finishing lines division
GEORG protectionworld Life Cycle Quality Management offers our customers an all-round care-free package for the total life cycle of their machine or line. Consequently the operating costs of our lines will be reduced significantly and your profits will increase.
Any questions regarding our products or services?
Here are your personal contact persons!
Head of Sales
+49 (0) 2732 779244
Head of Service
+49 (0) 2732 779187