You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Sales Manager (male/female) Roll Grinding Machines
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG machine tools
We are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f) for Roll Grinding Machines in order to support the sales team of our GEORG machine tool division immediately.
You care about our long-time customer base, attract worldwide new orders, you acquire new customers and are involved into the further development of our sales concept.
Your duties compromise
- Elaboration of customer specific quotations and calculations in close cooperation with all necessary internal departments
- Presentation of offers and technical consultancy worldwide at customer’s site
- Analysis and evaluation of markets and competitive situations, competitors as well as sales markets and distribution channels
- Developing methods for an effective collection of market data and an effective market cultivation
- Visitation of and active participation in trade fairs and congresses
- Close, pro-active and trustful cooperation with colleagues, especially with the members of the sales and service teams of all divisions as well as with the regional responsible persons for the GEORG sales and service subsidiaries
Your personal qualifications
You are an economically thinking engineer (e.g. mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or electrical engineering) or an ambitious application engineer with a pleasant and convincing personality who understands our customers and who can adjust quickly to the customers’ needs.
- Relevant experience in the field of roll grinding and sales
- Experience in the elaboration of offers, offer processing and, ideally worldwide, presentation of machine tools offers at customer’s site
- Experience in the technical and commercial customer consultancy
- Excellent English language skills
- Great willingness to travel within Germany and abroad
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades. This provides a wide scope of creativity, attractive salary and a good working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.