You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Software Developer SPS (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Transformer Lines
To empower our automation department of our product division transformer lines we are looking for a software developer (m/f/d) for immediate start.
You develop creative and cost-effective software solutions for highly automated cutting systems.
- Development of control software in SIEMENS TIA-Portal
- Development and maintenance of HMI/SCADA systems in WinCC
- Programming of robot systems
- Design and optimization of processes on the machine, taking into account the mechanics used, electrical drive technology and pneumatic / hydraulic fluid technology
- Programming of the safety PLC under consideration of the risk assessment
- Support of the commissioning technicians in the assembly plant and acceptance on site with our worldwide customers
You are familiar with very complex technical challenges and know how to turn your own creative ideas into marketable solutions.
- Completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering, with a focus on automation technology
- Experience in the development of innovative solutions in automated plant engineering
- Profound expertise in the use of SIEMENS- TIA Portal
- Knowledge of robotics would be desirable
- High degree of communication skills, flexibility and mobility
We offer you a creative environment based on experience for decades. This opens wide activity fields, an attractive salary and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right candidate for the job. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Software- & IT-Talents
Are you looking for exciting tasks, good development opportunities and a great team at one of the most attractive employers in Germany?
Here you can find out more about joining GEORG as a Digital Talent.
Info-Portal for Software- & IT-Talents
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.