You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG AUTOMATION GMBH
We are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d) Database and Interfaces for our subsidiary GEORG AUTOMATION GMBH with the following tasks and requirements:
- Creation of control and visualization software (Win CC)
- Creation of database applications for level 2/3 interfaces to customer systems (ERP, BDE, MDE)
- Introduction, test and documentation of new software modules
- Execution of functional tests regarding machine and automatic functions
- Support of our worldwide customers with the execution of customer briefings and -training courses, telephone or on-site support in the event of malfunctions
- Completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering or computer science, with a focus on automation technology
- Good knowledge of current programming languages
- Good knowledge of SIEMENS PLC systems and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a team
As an internationally active company within the GEORG Group, you will enjoy all the benefits of our modern working conditions. In addition to great projects and exciting tasks, a good corporate culture and attractive technical equipment, we offer intensive training, which also opens up long-term prospects for talented junior staff.
Info about GEORG AUTOMATION GMBH
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.
Heinrich Georg GmbH
Langenauer Straße 12