You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORGinnovation
To empower our division GEORGinnovation we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) for immediate start.
As responsible developer and driver (in future Product Owner) for the design and implementation of Web-applications you will support us in conception and realization of Industry 4.0 (I o T)solutions for the entire GEORG group. .
- Continuous onward development of the frontend of a modern Industry 4.0 (I o T)solution to connect machines and lines
- Frontend responsibility
- Development of End-to-End solutions in cooperation with experts, backend developers, product owners and external partners
- Active design of the entire development process from idea to development and acceptance and installation at the customers
- Onward development of a Single Page Application, which communicates via Graph-QL with a modern backend
You are the creative doer who has dabbled in web applications and thrives on them. We also welcome young professionals with initial practical experience.
- Founded knowledge and experience in software development and frontend development as well as in modern frameworks/technologies especially React, Redux, SCSS
- Realization competence in responsive designs
- Very good technical understanding, ability of analytic and solution oriented thinking as well as self- reliant and structured working method
- Very good knowledge in English language
The young GEORGinnovation team is the spearhead for the development of our global high-tech company from a pure machine builder to an intelligent process optimizer. You can expect a motivated, young team, exciting projects with plenty of opportunities for development in inspiring start-up premises and agile work structures as well as good training and further education opportunities, for example in our in-house academy.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.