You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Employee Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Technology & Production
We are looking for an employee quality assurance (m/f/d) for immediate start.
- Preparation, planning, execution and documentation of quality inspections on components, aggregates and plants.
- Preparation of inspection and defect reports including evaluation of the results and initiation of any necessary rework
- Internal and external (pre-)acceptance, e.g. on the basis of the plant test logbook
- Completed training in a metalworking profession, e.g. as an industrial mechanic or cutting machine operator
- Relevant work experience
- Confident handling of measuring equipment and EDP systems
- Crane and forklift license as well as experience in handling industrial trucks desirable
We offer you a creative environment in a dynamic company. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.
Heinrich Georg GmbH
Langenauer Straße 12