You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Commissioning Technician (m/f/d)
Location: Germany/Kreuztal | Sector: Production
We are looking for a commissioning technician (m/f/d) for electrical assembly at our production site in Kreuztal for immediate start.
- Independent execution of initial commissioning of machines and systems within our business unit “transformer lines”
- Independent performance of tests for error analyses
- Adaptation of the control software according to requirements in close coordination with the software development department (especially for safety-relevant settings)
- Planning and implementation of training courses for maintenance personnel and system operators as well as preparation of training documents
- Customer support 24/7, by telephone or remotely via our online services, in exceptional cases also on-site at the customer's premises
- Completed training in an electrotechnical profession with further qualification as a technician (focus on electrical engineering)
- At least three years of relevant professional experience, especially in working with PLCs
- Good knowledge of PLC Siemens S7 and Siemens drive technology
- Independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Good PC skills and experience in common Office applications
We offer you a good induction and a creative environment based on decades of experience. This opens up a high degree of creative freedom, attractive earning opportunities and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.