You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Apprenticeship as an IT specialist for application development (m/f/d) | Start of apprenticeship 2022
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Apprenticeship
Learning from and with the best ones.
You are looking for a high-tech company with a diverse, exciting apprenticeship, nice young people and motivated trainers? You want to get well prepared for your future professional career and bring in your ideas and talents? Then we would like to welcome you to our start of apprenticeship on August 1st, 2022.
You will learn every day something new of us – and we certainly also from you. Only together we can create a successful future of GEORG.
- Good school-leaving qualification
- Good handicraft skills and a good spatial perception
- Having pleasure in natural scientific school subjects, especially in mathematics and physics
- Enthusiasm and understanding for technique
- High commitment and initiative
- High personal responsibility and conscientious working methods
- Creativity and curiosity
- Team spirit
- You pass a 3-year interesting apprenticeship on the basis of an extensive and varied apprenticeship concept
- You are part of a creative and efficient team and will experience a strong support by our trained mentors and trainers
- Besides the classic training fields of the IT we offer you many other exciting departments that help you to develop the view for the whole assemble
- You collaborate on many multisided, also interdisciplinary, projects and you have the possibility to bring in directly your high level of commitment and initiative
- Furthermore we offer an interesting “bonus-system” as well as training possibilities in our own GEORGacademy
- You may also have a look beyond the horizon by making experiences abroad
Please show us with your application that you are the right person for us. And then start with us into your professional future. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.