You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Working Student Research (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORGinnovation
We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for the division of GEORGinnovation in the field of research for immediate start.
- Online research activities for various future and innovation topics
- Carrying out patent searches
- Observation and evaluation of the development of our competitors on the market
- Independent evaluation of the relevance of the determined information, preparation of search reports and evaluation of the results together with the division manager.
- Data maintenance and preparation as well as general administrative support of the team
- Studies in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- Good academic performance
- Reliable, structured and trusting way of working
- Good communication skills
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Willingness and ability to work independently and on one's own responsibility
- Safe handling of Microsoft Office products and Internet applications
We offer an interesting environment with many exciting projects on the basis of experience for decades. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for us. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.