You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Working Student (m/f/d) Organizational Development/Quality Management
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG corporate services
We are looking for a working student (male/female/diverse) for our corporate services division in the field of organizational development and quality management for immediate start.
- supporting in various projects on quality management, in subjects on working- and environment protection
- analysis of business processes and creating the appropriate documentation in the intranet
- determining and looking after the operating figures and statistics
- creating E-Learnings regarding various subjects
- archiving of analyses regarding examination of means of work
- research of various subjects and preparation of presentations and report
- an academic study in the field of economic science, mechanical or industrial engineering
- excellent or good study results
- reliable, structured and confiding working method
- good communication skills
- a good ability to work in a team
- willingness and ability to work on your own and with a high degree of personal responsibility
- confident handling with Microsoft Office products and internet applications
We offer an interesting environment with many exciting projects on the basis of experience for decades and a complex product portfolio. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for us. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.