You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORGinnovation
We are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d).
You support our innovation team in the conception of industry 4.0 solutions as well as in the design and implementation of web applications.
- Development of software modules for industry 4.0 solutions
- Cross-departmental standardization of software modules
- Frontend development
- Connection of the machines to higher-level systems (cloud)
- Maintenance and extension of condition monitoring systems
- Coordination with external service providers in the software sector
You see yourself as a driver and developer of innovations, whose distinctive creativity and professionalism drive our digitization and technology projects forward.
- Study (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science or comparable study
- In-depth knowledge and experience in software development and web frontend development
- Interest in new technologies
- Ideally knowledge and experience with modern platforms like Angular and React
- Very good technical understanding and the ability to think analytically and solution-oriented
The young GEORGinnovation team is the spearhead for the development of our global high-tech company from a pure machine builder to an intelligent process optimizer. You can expect exciting projects with plenty of opportunities for development in inspiring start-up premises and agile work structures as well as good further education and training opportunities, for example in our in-house academy.
A great team spirit, mutual appreciation, flexible working hours, a company day care centre, a parent-child room, a care and advice hotline for our employees and their relatives as well as other support services for the whole family are examples of the fact that we focus on people.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.