You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Service Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG transformer lines
We are looking for you in order to support the service team of our GEORG transformer division immediately.
You ensure the assembly and repair of our lines on time as well as according to quality standards and care for a great satisfaction of our worldwide customers.
- realization of repairs, inspections as well as maintenance of our machine- and line-range of our transformer division on your own responsibility in Germany and abroad
- realization of pre-acceptances in Kreuztal and accompanying final acceptances in Kreuztal or at customer’s site
- completing of the final acceptance certificate as well as documentation of the actual technical data
- adjustment of the control software according to the specification of the SPS application
- planning and carrying out trainings for maintenance- and line operators as well as the creation of training documents
- Close contact and exchange with the design- and development departments before and after the service assignments as well as regarding further development of the machines and lines
Your personal qualifications
You are a flexible expert who makes our machines and lines running with a high degree of personal responsibility and precision and who impresses our international customers with his solution orientated way or working.
- finished apprenticeship to a mechatronics- or electronics engineer- ideally with an additional qualification in the field of electrical engineering
- first experiences in the machinery and plant engineering
- good knowledge of SPS Siemens S 7 and of Siemens drive technology would be desirable
- good English skills (communication and writing)
- excellent communication skills as well as a high customer orientation
- self-responsible and solution-orientated thinking and acting
- high level of commitment, flexibility and mobility (willingness to travel within Germany and abroad)
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades as well as a complex product portfolio. This provides a wide scope of creativity and the opportunity of earning good money as well as a good working atmosphere. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcome you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.