You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Service Technican mechanical/electrical (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: all business units
We are looking for you in order to support our service team.
You ensure that our systems are installed and repaired on time and to a high standard
of quality and ensure that our customers worldwide are highly satisfied.
- Customer support by telephone and on site at the customer's plant
- Accompanying repairs, inspections and maintenance of machines and systems of our production range
- Self responsible execution of preliminary acceptance tests in Kreuztal and accompanying of acceptance tests on site at the customer‘s plant
- Planning and implementation of customer training courses
Your personal qualifications
You are the flexible specialist who gets our complex machines and systems up and running with a high degree of personal responsibility and precision and who inspires our worldwide customers with his solution-oriented approach.
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, ideally with an additional electrical engineering qualification, mechatronics or electronics technician and relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and application technology
- In the business unit of transformer lines good knowledge of SPS Siemens S 7 and Siemens drive technology is desirable
- Good command of English
- Convincing, confident and customer-oriented appearance
- High commitment, flexibility and mobility (willingness to travel at home and abroad)
As a service technician, you receive good technical equipment and support. We continue to optimize our processes and pay attention to your work-life balance. We do this, for example, by scheduling sufficient time for you to relax between your travels. Various support offers, a care and advice hotline for you and your family while you are travelling, a good initial training as well as further education opportunities complete our offer for you.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.