You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Service Engineer (male/female)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG transformer lines
We are looking for you in order to support the service team of our GEORG transformer division immediately.
You ensure the assembly and repair of our lines in time and according to quality standards and care for the great satisfaction of our customers worldwide.
- Realization of the commissioning, repairs, inspection and maintenance of cut-to-legth – and slitting lines as well as of single aggregates, on your own responsibility, internal and external at our international customers.
- Realization of the pre-acceptances in Kreuztal and accompanying the final acceptances on customers` site on your own.
- Adjustment of the control software according to the specification of the SPS application
- Completing of the final acceptance certificate and documentation of the actual technical data
- Training of maintenance- and line operators as well as the creation of the training documents.
- Close contact with the design- and development departments before- and after the service visits as well as in regard to the further development of the machines and lines.
Your personal qualifications
You are a flexible expert who makes our machines and lines running with a high degree of personal responsibility and precision and who impresses our international customers with his solution orientated way or working.
- Finished apprenticeship to a mechatronics- or mechanical engineer- ideally with an additional qualification in the field of electrical engineering – or a finished apprenticeship in the field of electrical engineering with an additional qualification in the field of mechanics
- Good knowledge of SPS Siemens S 7 and of Siemens drive technology would be desirable
- Good knowledge in English (communication and writing)
- Convincing, confident and customer-orientated appearance
- Independent and solution-orientated thinking and acting
- High commitment, flexibility and mobility (willingness to travel within Germany and abroad)
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades as well as a complex product portfolio. This provides a wide scope of creativity and the opportunity of earning good money as well as a good working atmosphere. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcome you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.