You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Project Manager (m/f/d) Grinding machines
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG machine tools
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) for our roll grinding machines in order to support the design department of our GEORG machine tool division.
You care for a date-, cost- and quality-effective work on customers‘ orders within the design department and ensure our customers’ satisfaction as well as a high product quality. Furthermore you work actively on the optimization and further development of our grinding machines.
Your key responsibilites
- Fulfilment of orders within the design department in the field of roll grinding machines including – if necessary – the fields of lathes and milling machines and other products
- Execution of design calculations including the preparation of design documentation on the basis of contractual as well as legal and, if necessary, other internal specifications
- Close collaboration and coordination with the control engineering and automation as well as with the commercial project management
- Supervision of the manufacturing and assembly in all design matters
- Internal and – if necessary – external support of the sales department
You are the ambitious mechanical engineer (focus on design engineering) who creates efficient solutions for our customers with his creativity and structured way of working.
- Relevant professional design experience in the special field of roll grinding machines and machine tools
- Excellent knowledge of 2D- and 3D-design methods
- Excellent knowledge in using Autodesk products Inventor and Vault
- Good English skills
- High mobility and willingness to travel occasionally, even worldwide
- High level of communication skills and ability to work in a team
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades and a demanding product portfolio. This provides a wide scope of creativity, attractive salary, a good working atmosphere and interesting career development prospects . Convince us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.