You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Human Resources Administrator Payroll Accounting (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG corporate services
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator (m/f/d) with the following responsibilities and qualification profile in order to support in several administrative tasks with a focus on payroll accounting:
- assurance of a smooth payroll accounting including all accompanying administrative services and processes (incl. administration of ERP-, payroll- and time system)
- assurance of optimal interface processes as well as proper data exchange with the finance and accounting and external offices/departments
- support in further tasks and processes within the field of HR (e.g. data maintenance and statistic analytics, administration of travel expenses, maintenance of digital personal files, processing and creation of documents like references and hearings)
- consulting in the field of wages, social insurance as well as in work and collective bargaining law
- finished commercial apprenticeship, e.g. assistant tax consultant, with further qualification as wage or salary accountant
- good skills in collective bargaining, labour-, tax- and social insurance law
- good skills in dealing with IT systems (ERP, time system, payroll accounting, MS-Office etc.)
- excellent structural way of thinking and acting as well as talent for organization)
- very high exactness, reliability and integrity
- distinctive sense of responsibility
- good communication skills and high level of team ability
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades. This provides a wide scope of creativity and the opportunity of earning good money as well as a good working atmosphere. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcome you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.