You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Expert in Finance and Accounting (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Finance, Law & Purchasing
We are looking for a Finance and Accounting Expert to join our team.
You support our team in financial tasks and the further development of accounting processes.
- Processing of business transactions in finance and accounting
- Participation in monthly and annual financial statements as well as in internal and external reports
- Completion of special tasks and independent realization of projects in the area of finance and accounting
- Competent support in financial and tax planning and structuring issues for the group of companies
- Close cooperation with controlling
You are the flexible specialist who contributes to the economic success of our traditional family business with a high ability to work in a team and personal responsibility, and who is prepared to develop an own area of responsibility.
- Commercial training, preferably as a tax clerk, with further training as an accountant or comparable qualification, or business studies with a focus on finance/accounting/controlling and previous commercial training in the specialist area
- Solid knowledge and professional experience in finance and accounting, in accounting (HGB), monthly and annual financial statements as well as in corporate planning and reporting
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Reliable, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Good analytical skills and systemic way of thinking
- Joy in initiating and implementing suggestions for improvement
- Very high ability to work in a team and pronounced sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills and hands-on mentality ("suitable for medium-sized companies")
Our performance-oriented team particularly appreciates our employee-oriented corporate culture with flat hierarchies and agile work structures. We offer them excellent opportunities for further education and training, for example in our in-house academy.
A strong team spirit, mutual appreciation, flexible working hours, a company kindergarden, a parent-child room, a care and advice hotline for our employees and their relatives as well as other support services for the whole family are examples of the fact that we focus on people.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.