You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
CNC-Operator specialized in turning (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Mechanical Manufacturing
We are looking for a CNC-Operator specialized in turning for our mechanical manufacturing for immediate start.
- Planning of the manufacturing order in accordance tot he mechanical drawings
- Programming, operating and set up of equipment for single-part and small batch production
- Execution and monitoring of manufacturing processes
- Active collaboration in the continuous improvement of processes in the manufacture
- Execution of quality tests
- Optimization and adjustment of operating processes, CNC programs and tools
- Care and maintenance of machines and tools
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as cutting machine operator, specialized in turning
- Relevant experience in the field of manufacturing (CNC turning and CNC milllng) in the machine and plant engineering
- Good knowledge of and experience in Mazak- and SIEMENS controls
- Confident handling and understanding of complex drawings with a high range of manufacturing
- Knowledge in the field of measurement technology
- Safe handling of modern machining tools
- High quality and cost awareness
- High level of commitment, flexibility, initiative
- Independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Ability to work in a team and high level of reliability
- Willingness to work in two shifts
- Bereitschaft zur Arbeit im Zweischichtbetrieb
- Innovation thinking and willingness to initiate suggestions for improvement (looking beyond the end of one's nose)
- Strong awareness of occupational safety, health and environmental protection
Our performance-oriented team particularly appreciates our employee-oriented corporate culture with flat hierarchies and agile work structures. We offer them excellent opportunities for further education and training, for example in our in-house academy.
A strong team spirit, mutual appreciation, flexible working hours, a company kindergarden, a parent-child room, a care and advice hotline for our employees and their relatives as well as other support services for the whole family are examples of the fact that we focus on people.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.