You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Apprenticeship for Cutting Machine Operator (m/f/d) | Start of apprenticeship 2019
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG corporate services
Adding new chapters to our history together. Looking into a mutual future.
The training at GEORG has a very special meaning for us since the establishment of the company 70 years ago. Young people like you are in our responsibility. We can only understand the history and feel the future with you. Only with you we can feel the future and explore new paths together.
You are looking for a company with a varied, exciting apprenticeship that prepares you perfectly for your professional future and which allows you to bring in your ideas and talents?
Welcome to GEORG and start your training on 1st August, 2019. You will learn new things from us every day - and we certainly from you.
- Good or very good school-leaving qualification
- Good handicraft skills and a good spatial perception
- Having pleasure in natural scientific school subjects, especially in mathematics and physics
- Enthusiasm and understanding for technique
- Pleasure in computer-aided production processes
- High commitment and initiative
- High personal responsibility and conscientious working methods
- Creativity and curiosity
- Team spirit
- You pass a 3 ½-year interesting apprenticeship on the basis of an extensive and varied apprenticeship concept
- You are part of a creative and efficient team and will experience a strong support by our trained mentors and trainers
- Besides our apprenticeship workshop „lernwerk“ and our manufacturing division we offer you many other exciting departments that help you to develop the view for the whole assemble
- You collaborate on many multisided, also interdisciplinary, projects and you have the possibility to bring in directly your high level of commitment and initiative
- Furthermore we offer an interesting “bonus-system” as well as training possibilities in our own GEORGacademy
- You may also have a look beyond the horizon by making experiences abroad
You want to add new chapters to our success story with us? Then please show us with your application that you are the right person for us. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.