You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Secretary/Sales Assistant (male/female)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG transformer lines
We are looking for a secretary/assistant (m/f) for our Chairman and our division GEORG transformer lines with the following responsibilities and qualification profile:
- All conventional tasks of an executive secretary
- Ensuring a smooth and administrative procedure of the business processes
- Supporting the Chairman and the Managing Director
- Supporting the sales and service department regarding administrative responsibilities (data management in the ERP-system, travel- and visa organization, mailings, organization of trade fairs, quotation processing etc.)
- Improving the communication and coordination with the internal customers of the different divisions
Your personal qualifications
- Completed commercial apprenticeship
- Relevant professional experience as assistant / secretary preferably to an Executive Board and in the sales department
- Excellent skills in MS-Office
- Excellent English skills regarding communication and writing, a further foreign language would be desirable
- Absolute trustworthiness, reliability and integrity
- A friendly, open and team-orientated appearance as well as a high degree of communication skills and assertiveness
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades as well as a complex product portfolio. This provides a wide scope of creativity and the opportunity of earning good money within a good working atmosphere. Please convince us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.