You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Working student Automation (male/female)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG transformer lines
We are looking for a working student (male/female) for our transformer division in the field of our automation with immediate effect.
- Works regarding adaption and development on the service manager in our remote-portal
- Revising as weil as further developing of the documentation overview in our remote-portal
- Supporting in the field of test constructions
- Supporting the revise and development of visualization overviews
- Supporting the automation team in the daily work life
Your personal requirements
- An academic study in the field of electrical engineering (bachelor or master course of studies), with the emphasis on automation technology
- Knowlege in the field of the programmable logic controller
- Knowledge in HTML5
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent or good study results
- Good or excellent knowledge in English
- Reliable, exact and confiding working method
- Good communication skills
- A good ability to work in a team
- Willingness and ability to work on your own
We offer an interesting environment with many exciting projects an the basis of experience for decades. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for us. We are looking forward to welcome you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.