Advantages of GEORG slitting lines
- High level of cutting accuracy by means of high precision shear
- Low burr and low camber slitting process due to optimized shear design
- Convenient strip infeeding with movable tension unit
- By various pneumatic systems the tension can be adjusted individuallyresulting in high winding accuracy.
- Thickness ranges between 0.20 and 0.65 mm or up to 1.0 mm
- Special machine configurations for 0.18 mm minimum strip thickness
of 6 or up to 12 t
up to 1,250 mm
of 140 m/min or up to 200 m/min
Low camber slitting process
“Demanding partners are as important as innovative technology.
That is why our customers have confidence in us – and we in them.”
Bernd Peter Schmidt, GEORG transformer division
GEORG protectionworld Life Cycle Quality Management offers our customers an all-round care-free package for the total life cycle of their machine or line. Consequently the operating costs of our lines will be reduced significantly and your profits will increase.
Any questions regarding our products or services?
Here are your personal contact persons!
Head of Sales
+49 (0) 2732 779248
Head of Service
+49 (0) 2732 779495