You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Working student (m/w/d) Web developer
Location: Deutschland/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORGinnovation
We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in our GEORGinnovation department with immediate effect:
- Responsibility and continuous further development of the front-end of a modern Industrie 4.0 solution for the networking of machines and plants.
- Development of end-to-end solutions in collaboration with subject matter experts, back-end developers, product owners and external partners.
- Actively shaping the entire development process from idea to development and acceptance to commissioning at the customer's site
- Further development of a single page application that communicates with a modern backend via Graph-QL
- Computer science student or similar with a penchant for new technologies.
- IT knowledge, e.g. software development, web front-end development
- Ability to work in a team, analytical thinking, good communication skills
We offer you an interesting, innovative environment with many exciting projects based on decades of experience and continuous growth. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Software- & IT-Talents
Are you looking for exciting tasks, good development opportunities and a great team at one of the most attractive employers in Germany?
Here you can find out more about joining GEORG as a Digital Talent.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.
Heinrich Georg GmbH
Langenauer Straße 12