You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Working Student (m/w/d) Personnel Development
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Strategy, Communication & Human Resources
Talented people who want to bring things forward within a partner like company atmosphere are most welcome.
- Contribution to conceptual HR projects for the development and advancement of our employees and trainees
- Further development of processes, tools and measures in the area of talent management
- Development and organization of personnel and management development measures
- Supporting the implementation of the "Training 4.0" concept
- Analysis and documentation of results, preparation of presentations
- Active preparation and follow-up of events as part of our training program
- Support in overall applicant management
- Carrying out applicant correspondence after prior coordination
- Independent exchange with the departments regarding applicants
- Planning and organizing job interviews
- Independent monitoring of deadlines
- Administrative support for the HR team in day-to-day business
- studies with a focus on (business) psychology or a comparable program
- Ideally, first experience in the HR environment, especially in personnel development
- Reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Very good communication skills and distinct ability to work in a team
- Enthusiasm for new topics and initiative
- Independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
We offer you an interesting, innovative environment with many exciting tasks for your own professional and personal development. Show us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.