You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Working Student (m/f/d) HR
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Strategy, Communication & HR
We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in the field of HR starting on July 15th, 2022.
- support in the complete field of application management
- documentation of incoming applications, data and limits
- independent applicants’ correspondence (in English and German)
- planning and organization of interviews
- carrying out phone interviews
- close exchange with the different departments regarding to current applications
- support of the HR team within current HR projects (partly independent takeover of project parts)
- maintenance of current indexes and evaluations
- Academic study in economics or comparable study, ideally with HR focus
- First experiences in the field of HR, preferably in the field of recruiting
- Especially reliable, structured and independent working method
- Very good communicational skills
- Distinguished ability to work in a team
We offer an interesting environment with many exciting projects on the basis of experience for decades. Please show us with your application that you are the right person for us. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.