You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Transformer Lines
To empower our autmation department of our product division transformer lines we are looking for a software engineer (m/f/d) for immediate start.
You develop creative and at the same time cost-effective software solutions for optimal interaction between man and machine.
- Optimal design of processes on the machine, taking into account the mechanics, electrical drive technology and pneumatic / hydraulic fluid technology used
- Creation of the control software in the SIEMENS TIA portal, taking into account the PLC assignment plan from electrical design
- Programming of the safety PLC under consideration of the risk assessment
You are familiar with very complex technical challenges and know how to turn your own creative ideas into marketable solutions.
- Completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering, focus on automation technology
- Good knowledge of SIEMENS PLC systems and SIEMENS drive systems
- Knowledge of current programming languages desirable
- High degree of communication skills, flexibility and mobility
We offer you a creative environment based on experience for decades. This opens wide activity fields, an attractive salary and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right candidate for the job. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.