You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Sales Engineer (m/f/d) Finishing Lines
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Finishing Lines
We are looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/d) to join the sales team of our finishing lines with immediate start.
Through a target-oriented market development along our sales strategy, you will acquire new orders and customers and represent our company as a team-oriented salesperson.
- Establishing and maintaining (customer) contacts
- Determination of commercial and business conditions in coordination with the sales or department management
- Elaboration of customer-specific offers and calculations in close cooperation with the required in-house departments
- Presenting and advising on offers to customers in Germany and abroad (worldwide)
- Preparation of completed orders for handover to the project manager and discussion of order details
You are the business-minded engineer with a pleasant personality and persuasive power who understands our customers and can adapt to their individual requirements.
- Degree in industrial engineering, alternatively: engineering with sales experience and/or additional business qualification
- Relevant professional experience in the international sale of high-quality products requiring explanation in the upscale mechanical and plant engineering sector, ideally in the area of conveyor systems
- Distinct understanding of business administration and experience in calculations
- Confident knowledge of English, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel as well as confident appearance with strong negotiating skills
We offer you a creative environment based on decades of experience and a sophisticated product portfolio. This opens up a high degree of creative freedom, attractive earning opportunities and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.