You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Project Manager (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Finishing Lines
We are looking for a project manager (m/f/d) for our product area conveyor systems for immediate start.
You ensure optimum project throughput and thus technically and economically good project results.
- Development of customer-specific solutions from concept creation to implementation on the machine
- Technical and commercial management and supervision of projects from award of contract to final acceptance at the customer's site, this includes the entire project management
- Interdisciplinary support, problem solving and coordination with the sales, electrical, manufacturing, software and service departments
- Active support of the sales department in the preparation of offers
- National and international travel to customers and suppliers
As a resilient "chief coordinator" of your projects, you have technology in your blood and commercial thinking in your head.
- Completed engineering studies in the field of mechanical engineering/industrial engineering
- In-depth knowledge and professional experience in special machine construction, ideally in the field of conveyor systems/adjustment systems
- Experience in project management, personnel management, design, costing and controlling
- Distinct customer-oriented, economic and entrepreneurial thinking as well as target- and result-oriented working style
- High level of communication skills and assertiveness
We offer you a creative environment based on decades of experience and a sophisticated product portfolio. This opens up a high degree of creative freedom, attractive earning opportunities and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.