You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Project Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Germany/Kreuztal | Sector: Belt conveyors
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our Belt Conveyor Systems.
With your expertise in high-end mechanical engineering, you will ensure optimal project execution and thus a technically and economically sound project result. Your tasks will include:
- Technical and commercial management and support of projects from the award of contract to final acceptance by the customer; this includes the entire project management
- Interdisciplinary support, problem solving and coordination with the sales, electrical, production, software and service departments
- National and international travel to customers and suppliers
- Active support of the sales department in the preparation of quotations
You have a degree in engineering or are a technician with an additional qualification in business administration/project management. You are also characterized by:
- In-depth knowledge and professional experience in special machine construction
- Sound commercial knowledge, in particular calculation and controlling
- Mastery of project management tools and project management experience
- Experience in project management and, if applicable, employee management
As an internationally active company within the GEORG Group, you will enjoy all the benefits of our modern working conditions. In addition to great projects and exciting tasks, a good corporate culture and attractive technical equipment, we offer intensive training that also opens up long-term prospects for talented junior staff.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.