You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Processing & Contract Administrator (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Finance, Legal, Purchasing
We are looking for a Settlement & Contract Administrator (m/f/d) for our Settlement & Contract department with the following main tasks and requirements:
- Handling of shipments in Germany and abroad incl. preparation of all necessary customs documents for sea and air freight as well as land transport incl. entry and maintenance of order data
- Transport calculation for the sales department
- Contact to banks, forwarding agencies, customs and IHK (Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Checking and processing of letters of credit
- Application for bank guarantess and sureties
- Keeping track of contractual deadlines and payments
You are the entrepreneurial, commercial expert who supports our order processing as a parental leave replacement with the option of subsequent permanent employment.
- Commercial training or business oriented studies
- First experience in national and international shipments as well as in letter of credit and guarantee business
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of common MS Office programm as well as ERP program
- Very structured, careful way of working as well as high communication skills
- Good comprehension and overall entrepreneurial thinking
We offer you a creative environment in a dynamic company. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.
Heinrich Georg GmbH
Langenauer Straße 12