You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Electrical Design Engineers (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Trafoanlangen
We are looking for an Electrical design engineer (m/f/d) for us as well as for our subsidiary GEORG AUTOMATION GMBH with the following tasks and competences:
- Preparation and revision of circuit and terminal diagrams as well as planning and projecting of electrotechnical systems and control cabinets
- Design improvement/further development of existing systems, elements
- Development of control engineering solution concepts for our machines and systems
- Implementation of safety functions and verification of functional safety
- Dimensioning and selection of all necessary electrotechnical components
- Modularization or standardization of machine and plant components
- Preparation of technical documentation (e.g. parts lists, spare parts lists)
- Constructive support of the persons involved in the project in electrotechnical questions
- Degree as a state-certified electrical engineer for energy and automation technology or completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering.
- Ideally, training in an electrical profession, e.g. as an electronics technician for industrial engineering
- Good knowledge of the ECAD standard EPLAN Electric P8 (knowledge of EPLAN 5.7 desirable)
- Good knowledge of the versatile Siemens automation solutions
- Good knowledge of norms and regulations as well as standards, guidelines and specifications
- Knowledge of the evaluation of safety-related machine controls according to DIN EN ISO 13849 with Sistema is desirable
- High level of communication skills and customer orientation
- Independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
We offer you a creative environment in a dynamic company. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.
Heinrich Georg GmbH
Langenauer Straße 12