You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Cutting Machine Operator (m/f/d) Milling
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Technology & Production
We are looking for a cutting machine operator (m/f/d) for our mechanical production with immediate effect specializing in milling with the following task and requirement profile:
They ensure high-quality production of our large workpieces on CNC-controlled machines.
- Ensuring that precision components for our various product areas are manufactured on time and to the required quality different product areas
- Planning the production sequence according to drawings
- Programming, operating and setting up the machine
- Carrying out and monitoring the manufacturing process
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Carrying out quality inspections
You are an absolute team player who sets the highest standards for your work with a high level of initiative and responsibility.
- Successfully completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator (m/f/d), specializing in milling.
- Relevant professional experience in manufacturing in mechanical engineering, in particular with the control system Heidenhain iTNC 530 or Siemens Sinumerik 840D
- Experience in 5-axis machining desirable
- High quality and cost awareness
- High level of teamwork, commitment, flexibility and willingness to work in 2 shifts
We offer you a creative environment based on decades of experience. This opens up a high degree of creative freedom, attractive earning opportunities and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.