You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Chief Erection Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG finishing lines
Our product division GEORG finishing lines is looking for an experienced chief erection engineer for international placements.
You will be responsible for in time erection and commissioning of GEORG finishinglines in best quality and ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Self-responsible erection and commissioning of our hightech finishing lines at our works or at our customers‘ sites at home and abroad.
- Occasional leading of erection teams.
- Performing worldwide service tasks (maintenance and inspection)
- Listing of spare parts and replacement at our customers’ sites.
- Fault finding and remedy.
- Performing customer trainings at our works or our customers‘ sites.
- Representing GEORG at site and building up of customer relations by a friendly and service related behaviour.
You are the flexible expert who brings our complex lines back to operation with high self-commitment and precision.
- Completed apprenticeship in a metalworking profession, e.g. as industrial mechanic.
- Several years of experience in the assembly of large components and units as field engineer.
- Good experience in pneumatics, hydraulics and IT application technology.
- Good Eglish skills, additional foreign languages welcome.
- High degree in communication skills and customer orientation.
- Convincing and winning appearance.
- Self-responsible and target-focussed thinking and acting.
- Ability and readinesss to work by yourself and in team.
- High organisation and leader skills.
- High reliability.
- High motivation, flexibility and mobility (ready to work in Germany and abroad)
We offer you a creative environment based on experience for decades. This opens wide acitivity fields, an attractive salary and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right candidate for the job. We are looking forward to meet you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.