You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
(Business) Lawyer (m/w/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Finance, Legal, Purchasing
We are looking for a (Business) Lawyer (m/f/d) for our Administration & Contract department with the following main tasks and requirements:
- Contact person in question of commercial law
- Review, evaluation and management of contracts (national + international)
- Support from bidding procedures to contracts in compliance with legal requirements
- Interdepartmental cooperation with specialist departments
- Risk management and conflict resolution in contractual matters
- Cooperation with external law firms
- Successfully completed studies in law or economics or comparable qualification
- Good command of written & spokem English
- Good PC skills (MS Office etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Self-initiative, high sense of responsibility and solution-oriented as well as careful way of working
- Commitment, open-mindedness and result orientation
We offer you a creative environment in a dynamic company. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.
Heinrich Georg GmbH
Langenauer Straße 12