You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Automation Technician / SPS Programmer (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG AUTOMATION GmbH
For the development of creative and cost-effective control solutions, which ensure an optimal project flow and thus a technically and economically good project result, we are looking for an Automation Technican / SPS Programmer (m/f/d).
- Realization of high level automation tasks and machine installations
- Optimum design of machine processes in consideration of the mechanics, electric drive technologies and pneumatic/hydraulic fluid drive technologies applied
- Creation of the control software in the SIEMENS TIA gate considering the SPS equipment plan from electrical design department
- Introduction, tests and documentation of new software modules for existing and new mechanic applications
- Programming of the safety SPS considering the risk analyses
- Fault analysis and remedy, execution of function tests regarding machine functions and machine safety
- Customer support via phone, on-line services (GEORG connectedservice) as well as at customer
- Completed bachelor or master studies in the field of electrotechnics, automation technologies or mechatronics
- Job experience in the required field welcome
- Well familiar with SPS Siemes S7, TIA gate, Siemens drive technologies and other controls, Win CC,
HMI development, Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL data banks welcome
- Knowledge of actual programming languages welcome
- High degree in communication skills
- Self-responsible, analytic and solution oriented thinking and acting
- High ambition, flexibility and mobility (ready to travel at home and abroad
We offer you a creative environment based on experience for decades. This opens wide activity fields, an attractive salary and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right candidate for the job. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Software- & IT-Talents
Are you looking for exciting tasks, good development opportunities and a great team at one of the most attractive employers in Germany?
Here you can find out more about joining GEORG as a Digital Talent.
Info-Portal for Software- & IT-Talents
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.