Precision meets Efficiency.
Customer day “complete machining“
Welcome to the launch of GEORG ultraturn MC.
Precision and flexibility meet with efficiency. Experience during our customer day of GEORG machine tool division on April 28th, 2015 at Kreuztal the world’s first and unique concept for complete machining of complex large workpieces.
Highlights of the customer day “complete machining”
- Launch and live presentation of the new machining center GEORG ultraturn MC
- Launch of a new 2 point measuring system for complex large workpieces
- Demonstration of the new GEORG maintenance system – GMS
- Presentations of GEORG ultraturn MC customers Siemens AG, Berlin and Doosan Skoda Power, Pilsen as well as Ingersoll as tool supplier.
- Plant tour and presentation of further GEORG machines and presentation of a GEORG ultraturn 4000T turbine rotor turning machine (assembly stage)
Please confirm your participation by April 20, 2015 simply by email to: customerdaynoSpam@georg.com