You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Project Manager Development (m/f/d)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG AUTOMATION GMBH
We are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) Development for our subsidiary GEORG AUTOMATION GMBH. The focus of your tasks and competences are:
- Ensuring interaction between man and machine using developed software for conveyor systems.
- Design of drive systems (motor dimensioning, inverters, feeders) for strip processing lines, with a focus on cut-to-length lines.
- Development of applications for process optimization in the context of Industry 4.0 projects (e.g. automatic straightening machine control)
- Development and programming of control systems for special applications (cut-to-length shears, stacker systems)
- Technical analysis of third-party mechanical systems (non-GEORG cut-to-length shears) as well as development and project planning of hardware and software solutions for rebuilds and electrical modernization projects
- Development, project planning and programming of conveyor control and material flow concepts
- Structured induction of new employees and supervision of dual students
- Completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering or computer science, with a focus on automation technology
- Good knowledge of current programming languages and in dealing with SIEMENS PLC systems, C++ development tools and SIEMENS drive systems
- Experience in project management as well as in the technical leadership of employees
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- High level of commitment, flexibility and mobility
As an internationally active company within the GEORG Group, you will enjoy all the benefits of our modern working conditions. In addition to great projects and exciting tasks, a good corporate culture and attractive technical equipment, we offer intensive training, which also opens up long-term prospects for talented junior staff.
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.