You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
EHS Specialist (m/f/d) Safety, Health, Environment
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Integrated management system
To strengthen our IMS team, we are looking for an EHS Specialist (m/f/d) for immediate start.
In close cooperation with the Head of Integrated Management System, you will establish sustainability in environmental protection as well as safety and health as a lived and integral part of the company processes. Your tasks will include:
- Development of strategies and programs for the further development of EHS services
- Further development of processes under EHS aspects and current legislation
- Preparation of aspect and risk assessments as well as advice on the preparation of risk assessments
- Advice to managers on the preparation of operating instructions
- Advice on the design of workplaces and the working environment
- Organization and moderation of ASA meetings
- Organization and implementation of internal audits, safety inspections and incident analyses
- Support for external audits and certifications
You are the EHS expert who finds pragmatic solutions based on legal requirements and operational realities with high communication skills.
- Technical training with subsequent further qualification as a technician and relevant additional qualifications or successfully completed degree (e.g. bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering).
- Training as an occupational safety specialist in accordance with §7 ASiG (German Occupational Safety Act)
- Auditor training and qualifications in environmental management (energy, waste, emission control, hazardous substances, etc.) advantageous
- Professional experience and industry knowledge in mechanical engineering advantageous
- Confident handling of common software applications
- Team player with a high level of persuasiveness and assertiveness
By the way: We also give talented junior staff a chance.
We offer you a creative environment in a dynamic company. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.