You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: Technology & Production
We are looking for a highly committed and flexible CNC Milling Operator (m/f/d) to strengthen our Mechanical Production team with the following task and requirement profile:
You will ensure high-quality production of our large workpieces on CNC-controlled machines.
- Planning the production sequence according to drawings
- Preparation and setup of machines
- Carrying out and monitoring the manufacturing process
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Active participation in the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Creating, optimizing and adapting CNC programs and tools
You are an absolute team player who sets the highest standards for your work with a high level of initiative and responsibility.
- successfully completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator, specializing in milling
- relevant professional experience in manufacturing in machine and plant construction
- experience in the use of Siemens Sinumerik 840 D controls
- experience in 5-axis machining desirable
- Knowledge of measuring technology and reliable handling of production drawings
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts
- Distinct technical understanding
- High quality and cost awareness
- Independent and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- innovative thinking
- Strong awareness of occupational safety as well as health and environmental protection
We offer you a creative environment based on decades of experience. This opens up a high degree of creative freedom, attractive earning opportunities and a pleasant working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificates (for people in employment) and final reports (education, studies etc.) or rather your last four school certificates or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.