You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Software Engineer (male/female)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG transformer lines
We are looking for you in order to support the automation team of our GEORG transformer division immediately.
Due to your creative software solutions you ensure the smooth interaction between man and machine for our innovative transformer lines, which result in a high degree of our customer’s satisfaction.
Your duties comprise
- optimal organization of workflows at the machine in consideration of deployed mechanics, electrical drive technologies as well as pneumatic and hydraulic fluid techniques
- development of control software in consideration of SPS-vacancy charts from the electrical design department
- programming of safety-SPS in consideration of risk assesement
- implementation, testing and documentation of new software modules for new mechanic applications
- commissioning of SPS and drive systems in our works in Kreuztal and at our customer’s site
- checking of control functions regarding machine functions and machine safety
- support during the pre-acceptance in our works in Kreuztal as well as during the acceptance at our customer’s site (worldwide)
- worldwide customer caring and execution of customer instructions and trainings as well as telephone- or on-site-support in case of faults
Your personal requirements
- completed studies in engineering sciences with specialization in electrical engineering and emphasis on automation technique
- good knowledge of current programming languages
- good knowledge in handling of SIEMENS-SPS-systems and in C++-Developing-Tools as well as in SIEMENS-drive systems
- good knowledge in the robot technique, preferably in Yaskawa, is desirable
- good English language skills, other languages are desirable
- good MS-Office skills
- high degree of communication skills and customer orientation
- analytic and abstract way of thinking
- convincing, confident and pleasant appearance
- self-responsible and solution-oriented way of thinking and acting
- ability and wilingness to work on your own as well as in a team
- high degree of commitment, flexibility and willingness to travel within Germany and abroad
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades. This provides a wide scope of creativity, attractive salary and a good working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.