You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
Design Engineer (male/female) with Project Management
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG transformer lines
We are looking for a Design Engineer (m/f) with Project Management with the following personal skills in order to support the design team of our GEORG transformer division in the following duties:
You develop und design fully automated cutting and stacking lines for the production of transformer cores and cooling tanks.
Your key responsibilities
- Technical leading and support of serial and special projects, beginning with the award of the project until the final acceptance at the customer’s site
- Complete project management: beginning with the planning and tracking of the project including the realization until acceptance
- Development of customized solutions and internal new developments
- Value-analytic optimization of existing products
- Configuration and creation of 3D CAD components, modules and aggregates
- Budget control
Your personal skills
- Completed studies in engineering sciences with specialization in mechanical engineering
- Relevant professional experience as a design engineer and/or project engineer in mechanical engineering
- Excellent knowledge of 2D- and 3D-designing methods in CAD, ideally products of Autodesk
- High degree of commitment, flexibility and mobility (willingness to travel within Germany and abroad)
- Outstanding organizational talent as well as high degree of communication skills and high assertiveness
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades. This provides a wide scope of creativity, attractive salary and a good working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.