You'll never work alone.
But always with the best.
CNC-Milling Operator (male/female)
Location: GERMANY/Kreuztal | Sector: GEORG manufacturing
We are looking for a highly motivated and flexible CNC-Milling Operator (m/f) in order to support the team of our manufacturing division with the following duties and personal requirements:
You care about the high-quality manufacturing of our big work pieces on our CNC-controlled machines. Your key responsibilities:
- Planning of the manufacturing order in accordance to the mechanical drawings
- Preparation and setting up machines
- Execution and monitoring of manufacturing processes
- Execution of quality tests
- Active collaboration in the continuous improvement of processes in the manufacture
- Optimization and adjustment of CNC programs and tools
You are an absolute team player who places greatest demands on his/her own work with a high degree of commitment and responsibility. Your qualifications:
- successfully completed apprenticeship as cutting machine operator, specialized in milling
- relevant experience in the field of manufacturing in the machine and plant engineering
- experiences with the controls Heidenhain iTNC 530 and Fanuc Pro 5
- experiences in the 5-axis machining desirable
- knowledge in the measuring technique as well as secure dealing with mechanical drawings
- willingness to work in shift work within a 2-shift operation
- excellent technical understanding
- high degree of quality and cost awareness
- self-responsible and solution-orientated way of thinking and acting
- innovative thinking
- distinctive consciousness for working safety as well as health and environmental protection
We provide a creative environment on the basis of experience for decades. This provides a wide scope of creativity, attractive salary and a good working atmosphere. Convince us with your application that you are the right person for this job. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Useful application information
Do it right!
Your application should contain:
- Covering letter
Short covering letter explaining why you apply for the announced vacancy. Information about cancellation period or first possible starting date (for applicants within working contract) resp. salary wish would be of advantage.
CV in bullet points with complete contact data and chronological list-up of education, prior employments, onward studies, language and IT knowledge, as well as hobbies, interests and social engagements. Also a short listing of your professional and personal strengths will be of advantage too.
Copies of your working certificate (for people in employment) and last school/final reports (education, studies etc) or useful onward-studies resp. participation certificates in practical courses.
Your electronic application should be sent preferably in 2 PDF documents:
- Covering letter
- CV and certificates
Your email text should mention in the reference line you given and family name as well as the job your are applying for. There is no need for further text as all important facts should be included in the PDF covering letter.
It would also be of advantage if your E-Mail signature contains your complete contact data.